Rcd330 Plus Firmware and Language Update
New 187B Skoda Green Menu FW: 5606 BT : C210 - Printable Version

+- Rcd330 Plus Firmware and Language Update (https://rcd330plus.com)
+-- Forum: Rcd 330 Plus Firmwares & Guides (https://rcd330plus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Skoda Specific Firmware Releases (https://rcd330plus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: New 187B Skoda Green Menu FW: 5606 BT : C210 (/showthread.php?tid=875)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

New 187B Skoda Green Menu FW: 5606 BT : C210 - G@kturks - 03-12-2018

tested..  You can use this update securely.

By this version :
- 5606 new firmware 
- c210 Bluetooth ( more stabile then c180 )
- You don't need to manually reconfigure Android Auto everytime you connect your phone.
- When you connect your device using Android Auto, bluetooth connects automatically.
- It is Green menu with 2 languages (English,chiness)
- Android Auto / Apple CarPlay / Mirrorlink are activated.

i dont have Rcd330 Skoda version green menu thats why i try on volkswagen version and red light with volkwagen start logo..

You guys Can install On Volkwagen version red menu or Skoda version green menu,  both 187B  ( For vw red users if you want change Logo Vw to Skoda We have patch for this to )

Price :  7 Euro

Paypal

[To see links please register here]

Pls pay as friends on paypal thanks

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

To make it easier,  please pay via paypal,we will send an email including download links. 

So what you should do is, 
1. Make 7 € payment via Paypal
2. Write your name/email

[Image: skd1.png]

[Image: skd2.png]

[Image: skd3.png]

[Image: skd4.png]

RE: 187B Skoda Green Menu FW: 5606 BT : C210 - VWR - 03-12-2018

(03-12-2018, 05:24 AM)Ocid Wrote:

And the VW to Skoda logo patch is like USD100, right? ?

VW to Skoda logo option will be supplied for small amount or free with this purchase.

RE: 187B Skoda Green Menu FW: 5606 BT : C210 - XeXShadow707 - 03-12-2018

Since I donated to the other one for my unit for 5155, I wanna try out the Skoda one. The green UI looks nice. Smile   If that’s ok with you Turks.

RE: 187B Skoda Green Menu FW: 5606 BT : C210 - ionov.samara - 03-12-2018

Hi guys!

thank for your work. just to have couple of questions regarding this update to be sure that I'll pay exactly for things I need:

1) currently I use firmware 5314 and there is a "bug" I hate after Desay head unit usage, because there it was better implemented. Previously on Desay HU,  when some music was playing and phone was connected via Bluetooth if I pushed to the Media button it automatically switched to Bluetooth and started to play.
Currently, my NoName HU with 5314 firmware version do following: if music is playing and phone is connected via bluetooth, even if I push Media button - it keeps silent. The thing is it switches first to AUX and to get some music I need manually choose the source and only then it starts play from bluetooth.
So, can you please check and confirm how this new 5606 update deal with such situational?

2) does this 20$ include future updates or bug fixes?

3) How about other languages support, Russian in particular? As far as I see new 5515 does support it

thanks for your reply
BR
Roman

(03-12-2018, 06:48 AM)ionov.samara Wrote:

Hi guys!

thank for your work. just to have couple of questions regarding this update to be sure that I'll pay exactly for things I need:

1) currently I use firmware 5314 and there is a "bug" I hate after Desay head unit usage, because there it was better implemented. Previously on Desay HU,  when some music was playing and phone was connected via Bluetooth if I pushed to the Media button it automatically switched to Bluetooth and started to play.
Currently, my NoName HU with 5314 firmware version do following: if music is playing and phone is connected via bluetooth, even if I push Media button - it keeps silent. The thing is it switches first to AUX and to get some music I need manually choose the source and only then it starts play from bluetooth.
So, can you please check and confirm how this new 5606 update deal with such situational?

3) How about other languages support, Russian in particular? As far as I see new 5515 does support it

thanks for your reply
BR
Roman

Hello friend,

1) We can try this feature in 24 h.
2) No, this payment is for only this update.
3) Skoda firmware has no 4 languages support for now. Only VW fw supports 4 languages option.

Best Regards

(03-12-2018, 08:08 AM)ErsinCakir Wrote:

Hi guys!

thanks for your reply
BR
Roman

Hello friend,

3) Skoda firmware has no 4 languages support for now. Only VW fw supports 4 languages option.

Best Regards
thanks!
so, is there no chance to get new languages support for Skoda at all?

upd.: and one extra thing I didn't understand frankly to say - does it has support of Skoda logo by default or it necessary to install some patch to get it? 
I have HU with green light and in the end I need green menu and Skoda logo during the start

Отправлено с моего Pixel XL через Tapatalk

RE: 187B Skoda Green Menu FW: 5606 BT : C210 - p4sp4s - 03-12-2018

Best Regards
If my Skoda headunit has 4 languages, is it mean that it is not a true Noname equipment?

This is

installed in my MY2010 Skoda Superb 3T

@p4sp4s
Hello,
Did you install it by yourself? HW SW information?

(03-12-2018, 08:15 AM)ionov.samara Wrote:

Hi guys!

thanks for your reply
BR
Roman

Hello friend,

Best Regards
thanks!

upd.: and one extra thing I didn't understand frankly to say - does it has support of Skoda logo by default or it necessary to install some patch to get it? 
I have HU with green light and in the end I need green menu and Skoda logo during the start

For Skoda logo update, it will be a patch for small amount payment or free (it depends on Göktürks user). However if you have skoda logo already, it will not be lost.
We can also put it to Skoda FW already (no need to patch).

RE: 187B Skoda Green Menu FW: 5606 BT : C210 - p4sp4s - 03-12-2018

(03-12-2018, 08:31 AM)ErsinCakir Wrote:

Hello,

Nop, it came with the 4 languages directly from the seller. I'll try to take a pic for the HW/SW version ASAP because I've just not access to my car.

(03-12-2018, 08:31 AM)ErsinCakir Wrote:

@p4sp4s
Hello,

(03-12-2018, 08:15 AM)ionov.samara Wrote:

Hi guys!

thanks for your reply
BR
Roman

Hello friend,

Best Regards
thanks!

For Skoda logo update, it will be a patch for small amount payment or free (it depends on Göktürks user). However if you have skoda logo already, it will not be lost.
We can also put it to Skoda FW already (no need to patch).
yeah, I have already Skoda logo, but menu is red (pay attention - menu has red color, but physically buttons light is green.) please see the screenshot of HW and SW versions[Image: b9f23af6317f4a344f0d20a26c04e49f.jpg]

I think you need to add the Skoda logo into fw by default to avoid misunderstanding.