Staartup Image
Hello.
Can we change startup image?
On this folder:
std_plus_pss-6.5inch_10145314_VW_PQ_GP\opt\gresfiles
WE can see there many startup screens.
But can we change?
Thanks
(02-14-2018, 10:46 AM)Dtype Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello.
On this folder:
But can we change?
Thanks

If you know how fix linux code then maybe you can
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(02-14-2018, 10:52 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-14-2018, 10:46 AM)Dtype Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello.
On this folder:
But can we change?
Thanks

Yes, I know a little bit of linux but cannot find file config file for startup image. If some one knows where is he file, please tell me
(02-14-2018, 10:58 AM)Dtype Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-14-2018, 10:52 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
On this folder:
But can we change?
Thanks

Yes, I know a little bit of linux but cannot find file config file for startup image. If some one knows where is he file, please tell me
I think not easy and we dont know where is config for img code.. but try to change picture name with default image name then no need to change any code But you can brick unit if you touch firmware. Becareful
I need to acess file system. Do tyou know if there is any password for user and if user is root?
(02-14-2018, 11:26 AM)Dtype Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I need to acess file system. Do tyou know if there is any password for user and if user is root?
I dont know .. you can unzip with 7zip and change image name with default and rezip .tar file
I haven't been able to change the startup image either. Would be very cool to change it to something else!