Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Update Help!!
I was trying to update my Desay RCD 330 plus to the red theme, but some how the update menu was different from the video...so by a very stupid mistake I pressed the buttom that said Update Navi and now I'm stuck on updating 0%.....what should I do....I been looking for the Dasay Firmware in English to see if that help...but no luck so far please help!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

don't worry... Wink
send screen from the current screen. Is the bar visible from the start menu at the bottom?

don't worry... Wink

send screen from the current screen.
 Is the bar visible from the start menu at the bottom?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
there's no bar visible at all....already try to unplugged from the power...and the same results....
also tried to keep pushing the on/off button for 20 seconds to re start the stereo but it's more of the same....

(02-14-2018, 06:58 AM)serg2001 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.there's no bar visible at all....already try to unplugged from the power...and the same results....
also tried to keep pushing the on/off button for 20 seconds to re start the stereo but it's more of the same....
Desay 187A ot B ?
If 187 A then Slect navi and after Push radio button when you see update screen 
PLS subscribe my channel

Thanks

Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Yes its a Desay 187A but, It doesn't work...I'm stuck in this 2 screens...it just reeboot by itself over and over to the same screen.... Confused don't know what else to do....

(02-14-2018, 03:19 PM)serg2001 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes its a Desay 187A but, It doesn't work...I'm stuck in this 2 screens...it just reeboot by itself over and over to the same screen.... Confused don't know what else to do....

Maybe you do somthing wrong and brick unit if reboot self over and over .. you slect navi update when you try first time maybe you choice ios update ?
Look video. Its work..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
After many hours of messing with the strereo....I finally got it to work....I guess fat 32 format wasn't working for me....so I formatted the sd card to exfat, and it did worked...got out of the update screen....now I'm just a little afraid to try to install the red menu....I don't want to mess this up again. Undecided
(02-14-2018, 04:16 PM)serg2001 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After many hours of messing with the strereo....I finally got it to work....I guess fat 32 format wasn't working for me....so I formatted the sd card to exfat, and it did worked...got out of the update screen....now I'm just a little afraid to try to install the red menu....I don't want to mess this up again. Undecided

Just copy and past file like on video. If you do it same way like my video then dont worry
Thank you....did it  just like the video....and it works. Smile
merhaba aynı sorunu bende yaşıyorum ama çözemedim bir türlü yardım olma şansın var mıdır?

couldn't write file test 009.txt denilen bir hata veriyor bu hatadan çıkamıyorum bir türlü