Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 187B CarPlay
Apple 
Hello,

I am Kris067, I bought a car radio RCD 330G Plus CarPlay (187 B) from AIDU AUTO bought on ALIEXPRESS. I want to update it but I download several files but none works. I publish photos to tell you if it is possible to update it.

Thank you in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-11-2018, 10:04 AM)kris067 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

I am Kris067, I bought a car radio RCD 330G Plus CarPlay (187 B) from AIDU AUTO bought on ALIEXPRESS. I want to update it but I download several files but none works. I publish photos to tell you if it is possible to update it.

Thank you in advance.
This is Desay brend .. you cannot update .. only 187B Noname work for update
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(02-11-2018, 03:26 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-11-2018, 10:04 AM)kris067 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Thank you and where can I find it ?
(02-11-2018, 03:52 PM)kris067 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-11-2018, 03:26 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you and where can I find it ?

For desay no any update
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush