Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would appreciate any help !!!
Hello guys ! I own a Volkswagen CC 2013 (facelift) with a rns310. I was wondering if I get the RCD330g Plus, will it automatically take the CC icon of the car in the parking sensor or I have to code it separately? I'll leave a photo as example. What's the difference between Desay and NoName? Which is better, the A version or B? 
I mention the fact that I just want Bluetooth (for music), Mirrorlink for Android (so I can use Waze) and genuine sound quality. I do not like RNS510, and I would like to purchase the RCD330g Plus just for it's new design, big screen (just as 510). Can you please explain to me which one is better for daily bluetooth/mirrorlink/radio use? I am not interested in Apple Carplay, but I would like AndroidAuto. 
I heard about a version of RCD330g Plus that doesn't support Mirrorlink while driving and about some update issues. Please if anybody can explain, or any info is good. 

Thank you so much for your time and help !
Sorry for my English skills, hope I am understood by you guys. 

Link for the park sensor car icon I was talking about:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2018, 04:16 PM)Aseoux Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello guys ! I own a Volkswagen CC 2013 (facelift) with a rns310. I was wondering if I get the RCD330g Plus, will it automatically take the CC icon of the car in the parking sensor or I have to code it separately? I'll leave a photo as example. What's the difference between Desay and NoName? Which is better, the A version or B? 
I mention the fact that I just want Bluetooth (for music), Mirrorlink for Android (so I can use Waze) and genuine sound quality. I do not like RNS510, and I would like to purchase the RCD330g Plus just for it's new design, big screen (just as 510). Can you please explain to me which one is better for daily bluetooth/mirrorlink/radio use? I am not interested in Apple Carplay, but I would like AndroidAuto. 
I heard about a version of RCD330g Plus that doesn't support Mirrorlink while driving and about some update issues. Please if anybody can explain, or any info is good. 

Thank you so much for your time and help !
Sorry for my English skills, hope I am understood by you guys. 

Link for the park sensor car icon I was talking about:
187B Noname is better .. you can update with android auto carplay and mirrorlink.
187B desay always restart 5-10 times when you start car and you never upgrade like nonome. Desay have only carplay and mirrorlink..
187A Desay no carplay no android auto. Just bluetooth..
So .. buy 187B Noname or 187E..  for sensor ( yes it will show on screen)

Here 187B Noname Carplay mirorlink but you can upgrade android auto to ( look second video )

Here video 187B Noname and how you update
Pls Subscriber my Chanell thanks
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
So basically if I get a Desay 187B, it won't work properly? What do you mean by restarting? I never heard such thing.
Some people recommended me Desay 187B, I don't need Apple Carplay.
Just want good sound quality, bluetooth, mirrorlink while driving, radio.  Big Grin
Thanks for every advice & info
(02-09-2018, 06:31 PM)Aseoux Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So basically if I get a Desay 187B, it won't work properly? What do you mean by restarting? I never heard such thing.
Some people recommended me Desay 187B, I don't need Apple Carplay.
Just want good sound quality, bluetooth, mirrorlink while driving, radio.  Big Grin
Thanks for every advice & info
Then buy 187A desay its good for only radio and bluetooth mirorlnk

Restarting i mean desay 187b when you plug the phone first time  always Rebooting 5-10 times but  after work good
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush