Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where I can download 187B Noname firmware include Baidu Carlife \Red Theme
As my Subject,

I have 187B Noname HW541 SW5314, I'd like to change it to Red UI, but I need Baidu Carlife\ carplay\ mirror link inside.
Can I find this firmware here? Thanks!
(02-08-2018, 04:50 AM)yaodongworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As my Subject,

I have 187B Noname HW541 SW5314, I'd like to change it to Red UI, but I need Baidu Carlife\ carplay\ mirror link inside.

Only have red menu on Android Auto
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
We dont have the software for red menu and carplay/mirrorlink/baidu
(02-08-2018, 01:41 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We dont have the software for red menu and carplay/mirrorlink/baidu

Thanks! So sad Cry

(02-08-2018, 10:18 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-08-2018, 04:50 AM)yaodongworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As my Subject,

Thanks, I think only someone like me in China should use baidu carlife  Wink
(02-09-2018, 01:07 AM)yaodongworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-08-2018, 01:41 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We dont have the software for red menu and carplay/mirrorlink/baidu

Thanks! So sad Cry

(02-08-2018, 10:18 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks, I think only someone like me in China should use baidu carlife  Wink
Yes right Smile
Hi guys. This is little tweak in FW. You need winrar (or similar program) and txt editor (i use notepad). In install file find file named “feature_config” and open. And you see CARLIFE_ATTR = FALSE. Transcript “false” to “true”. Same in ANDAUTO_ATTR = TRUE to FALSE. FW allows only 3 function! If you allow one feature, you must disable the other. If you do not, the radio may not work properly.
(02-18-2018, 10:01 AM)Jandys Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi guys. This is little tweak in FW. You need winrar (or similar program) and txt editor (i use notepad). In install file find file named “feature_config” and open. And you see CARLIFE_ATTR = FALSE. Transcript “false” to “true”. Same in ANDAUTO_ATTR = TRUE to FALSE. FW allows only 3 function! If you allow one feature, you must disable the other. If you do not, the radio may not work properly.

Really? That's great! I'll download firmware to try. Thank you! Smile
(02-28-2018, 02:05 AM)yaodongworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-18-2018, 10:01 AM)Jandys Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi guys. This is little tweak in FW. You need winrar (or similar program) and txt editor (i use notepad). In install file find file named “feature_config” and open. And you see CARLIFE_ATTR = FALSE. Transcript “false” to “true”. Same in ANDAUTO_ATTR = TRUE to FALSE. FW allows only 3 function! If you allow one feature, you must disable the other. If you do not, the radio may not work properly.

It's OK?
(03-05-2018, 12:31 AM)yxm97 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-28-2018, 02:05 AM)yaodongworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It's OK?

Yes, works well! Thanks! Do you know how to edit language? I must use English menu now.
(03-05-2018, 09:50 AM)yaodongworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-05-2018, 12:31 AM)yxm97 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It's OK?

Yes, works well! Thanks! Do you know how to edit language? I must use English menu now.
You can share  confige With picture  you change where ?  And thas true ? We can change this way color ?Thanks