Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we add Android Auto and CarPlay to Skoda
Hi, 

I have a skoda which has Mirrorlink enabled, is there a way i can enable Smartlink (Android Auto and CarPlay). Also i am not sure if its Deasy or Noname. Following are the details:

Device Part No: 5jF035187
Hardware: 526 
Software: 5221
Buletooth: C180

Any help is highly appreciated. 

Thank you
(02-03-2018, 08:29 AM)Naveen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, 

I have a skoda which has Mirrorlink enabled, is there a way i can enable Smartlink (Android Auto and CarPlay). Also i am not sure if its Deasy or Noname. Following are the details:

Device Part No: 5jF035187
Hardware: 526 
Software: 5221
Buletooth: C180

Any help is highly appreciated. 

Thank you

This is look like Noname. You can add Android auto 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Thanks for your inputs, infotainment which was shown in that thread has different set of buttons on the right where I have Mute, Setup and Phone. Do you think i can still use the firmware ?
(02-03-2018, 05:23 PM)Naveen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for your inputs, infotainment which was shown in that thread has different set of buttons on the right where I have Mute, Setup and Phone. Do you think i can still use the firmware ?

i think your unit 187A .. This firmware only for 187B but someone install this firmware on 187A to but i never try it
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
just check with your skoda dealer. Heard some units are being updated at skoda service centers..
(02-03-2018, 05:23 PM)Naveen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for your inputs, infotainment which was shown in that thread has different set of buttons on the right where I have Mute, Setup and Phone. Do you think i can still use the firmware ?

Did you try this firmware?
(02-09-2018, 10:30 AM)prateek Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.just check with your skoda dealer. Heard some units are being updated at skoda service centers..

Hi Prateek,

Can you provide more details on this?
I enquired my dealer and they didn't have any idea.
Thanks.