Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Language Updates?
Hello RCD330 Fans Big Grin

a lot time passed since i checked out the forum BUT! today i checked the aliexpress site to see whats new with the rcd330.

The interessting thing here was this buddy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

He offers the 187B with new languages! Turkish, German and so on.

Has anyone here informations about the Language Updates with Carplay + AndoidAuto for NoName Version?

Would love to get finaly my Rcd330 updated with german language. Big Grin

Thanks for the help! Big Grin

Edit: found already that the language update seems to be for Desay.. :/

is there still no chance to add a new language with firmware update? :/
(08-09-2018, 08:17 AM)Ayrill Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello RCD330 Fans Big Grin

a lot time passed since i checked out the forum BUT! today i checked the aliexpress site to see whats new with the rcd330.

The interessting thing here was this buddy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

He offers the 187B with new languages! Turkish, German and so on.

Has anyone here informations about the Language Updates with Carplay + AndoidAuto for NoName Version?

Would love to get finaly my Rcd330 updated with german language. Big Grin

Thanks for the help! Big Grin

Edit: found already that the language update seems to be for Desay.. :/

is there still no chance to add a new language with firmware update? :/
Desay can update lang with ttlusb but noname not like as desay..  You cannot update language on Noname
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(08-09-2018, 11:15 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Desay can update lang with ttlusb but noname not like as desay..  You cannot update language on Noname

What is ttlusb? And how is it done using ttlusb? What other can be done using that?
(08-10-2018, 04:12 AM)MatoC9 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-09-2018, 11:15 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Desay can update lang with ttlusb but noname not like as desay..  You cannot update language on Noname

What is ttlusb? And how is it done using ttlusb? What other can be done using that?
check google pls  not easy to update wih usbtt and not easy to tell how Smile
(08-11-2018, 05:53 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.check google pls  not easy to update wih usbtt and not easy to tell how Smile

I have checked google, but there's nothing about ttlusb and rcd330 on the same site =D I guess it's some kind of serial connection between PC and radio and you can extract the software from radio, am I right?
(08-12-2018, 06:07 AM)MatoC9 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-11-2018, 05:53 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.check google pls  not easy to update wih usbtt and not easy to tell how Smile

I have checked google, but there's nothing about ttlusb and rcd330 on the same site =D I guess it's some kind of serial connection between PC and radio and you can extract the software from radio, am I right?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(Yesterday, 08:50 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

That doesn't really help Smile
But nevermind, I'll try again to find something and hopefully add some features to my 187B Desay Smile