Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RCD330 Plus NONAME FM Not Working
Radio 
Hey everyone, I recently bought a RCD330 Plus NONAME (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and the install went quite smoothly, bluetooth, Android Auto, CarPlay all work well. The car is 2010 Mk6 GTI.

However for the life of me, I can't get any FM stations to work!

I'm able to search for the frequencies fine but I just can't get any sound besides static. It's as if the headunit can't pick up any stations at all.

This is what I've tried:
1. Swapping back to my old RCD510 - FM radio works perfectly fine. Not an antenna issue then.
2. Changing the FAKRA adapter from one side to another - still unable to pick up any music besides static.
3. Changed a totally new FAKRA adapter - still unable to pick up any music besides static.

Would a firmware update help to fix this? I certainly hope it's not an issue with the headunit itself!

[url=https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Android-Auto-CarPlay-MirrorLink-Noname-RCD330-Plus-R340G-6-5MIB-Radio-For-Golf-5-6-Jetta/32845261222.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.650b4c4dOhlKly][/url]