Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOS] 187A noname infinite rebooting problem
Hi guys,

I had a serious problem with my rcd330 plus.

First of all, I'll inform about my unit.

[Before update]
6RD035187A (Noname)
SW : 5215

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

And my update history as below;
1. Update to 187A Android auto and carplay. It was succeed.
(I used this firmware. Specially thanks to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. )

2. To change 187A firmware version, Update to 5515 firmware because of Variant Error.
(I used this firmware, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. )

3. After update to 5515 firmware, the infinite rebooting problem was appeared

I saw the similar cases in this forum, but his unit seems like 'Desay' and there's also had no solution.
(case 1 - looks like desay)
(case 2 - maybe look like noname)

From now on, I'll ask some questions.
1. I found one example about reflashing but it is desay (WINCE). In case of noname (LINUX), is it the same process? and is it used same file?

2. (Question to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. specially) I think this ResidentFlash file in similar case 1 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) seems for Desay.
Is there a file for noname?

3. Anyone help me. Give me some any idea to solve it.

Thank you for everyone in this forum.
(08-06-2018, 05:04 AM)petterpotter Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi guys,

From now on, I'll ask some questions.
1. I found one example about reflashing but it is desay (WINCE). In case of noname (LINUX), is it the same process? and is it used same file?

2. (Question to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. specially) I think this ResidentFlash file in similar case 1 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) seems for Desay.
Is there a file for noname?

3. Anyone help me. Give me some any idea to solve it.

Thank you for everyone in this forum.
you brick unit . need to change motherboard. you cannot flash firmware like desay.. sorry
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush