Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need information before buying Rcd330
Question 
Hello, I wish I bought this car to put it in a golf mk6 2009. I have the steering wheel, the parking sensor (8) and an OEM rear view camera (under the logo). Will all this work again? What about the climatronic display? I have an Android phone, so I need android car. Do you have a link to order the good rcd 330? I can not differ on aliexpress ... I would like a version that can be updated. Finally, can I hope someday to have it in French?
Thank you in advance for your answers  Smile
. I have the steering wheel,
yes

the parking sensor (8)
yes

and an OEM rear view camera
no

What about the climatronic display
no

Finally, can I hope someday to have it in French?
i dont think so..
First of all thank you for your answer. The climatronic, it does not bother me. On the other hand, the reversing camera is very problematic ... Is there a solution to make it compatible? Or another camera version hidden under the logo?
(08-05-2018, 09:29 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and an OEM rear view camera
no

I though there is some kind of adapter from original camera connector to the connector that RCD330 has
I think I have heard some guys saying their OEM camera is working with RCD330, but the quality is not good