Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show OPS on Reverse, RED UI
Hi,

just installed RCD 330 Plus (6RD035187B) into my Golf MK6 and I have a little problem with it.
I don't have a rear view camera installed, but when I shift into Reverse it shows me black screen where I can enable showing OPS (optical parking system), but I'd like to show OPS automatically, is this possible?

Also UI has orange/yellow accents and I'd like them to be red to match the car's dashboard.

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks
(01-29-2018, 10:44 PM)MatoC9 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

just installed RCD 330 Plus (6RD035187B) into my Golf MK6 and I have a little problem with it.
I don't have a rear view camera installed, but when I shift into Reverse it shows me black screen where I can enable showing OPS (optical parking system), but I'd like to show OPS automatically, is this possible?

Also UI has orange/yellow accents and I'd like them to be red to match the car's dashboard.

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks

You see black screen because camera is active on rcd330 so You need desactive 
camera code with vcds cable .. 

If your unit desay brend then no option for turn red them
If your unit 187B noname then you can install Andoriid Auto Firmware after it  will turn red ..
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
So there's no option in menu of HU to disable camera. Thank you

Also this is my unit:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Is it possible to update?
(01-30-2018, 05:12 AM)MatoC9 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So there's no option in menu of HU to disable camera. Thank you

Also this is my unit:

Nope Thats Desay model
There's no update for Desay model?
(01-30-2018, 11:03 AM)MatoC9 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There's no update for Desay model?

no im afraid, you have to boot into the windows OS and install a few bits to make red
Okay, thanks
(01-30-2018, 11:38 AM)EGR-guy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no im afraid, you have to boot into the windows OS and install a few bits to make red

Okay, can I also install (or make) custom language while in windows?
(01-30-2018, 05:12 AM)MatoC9 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So there's no option in menu of HU to disable camera. Thank you

Also this is my unit:

No option in menu.. You need vcds cable and connect car then close code ( camera desactive )
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Hi Gokturks,

I also don't have rear camera and when I reverse I see full black screen and no option to see OPS.

Do I have to deactivate camera as well?

Where in VCDS is the option. do you know?