Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Android Auto FIX variant conflict error
Hi everyone and GokTurks,
First Of All thanks to GokTurks for such a nice and helpful Thread and board. seen on Tube and said "This was what I were looking for!" Cheers!

I have RCD330 Plus (5314 but not sure 1Gb or 512MB RAM) and a quite simple problem in my head, I read that upgrading to AndroidAuto version fw may cause connectivity problems in while using CarPlay.

Do you suggest updating tthis firmware in this thread to users who uses CarPlay and Mirrorlink daily?

Or is there any bugfixed version of firmware and I missed something ?
Is there a way to backup Stock FW?
MealiSadturkish)
GokTurks Yaptigin Paylasimlar icin minnetarim,Tam da aradigimi buldum!
RCD330+ oldugunu dusundugum bir cihaz var bende Noname. üzerinde C180 var, 60%CarPlay 40%Mirror kullaniyorum. bu firmware geçince CarPlay sancılı olacaksa geçmeyeyim diyorum.
Camera ve cihazı Paket olarak aldım FW update sonrasinda Kamera için birşey yapmak lazım mı ?
üzerindeki Yazılımı backup alabilir miyiz?

yardımın.icin teşekkürler
(02-12-2018, 04:11 PM)NextMove Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi everyone and GokTurks,  
First Of All thanks to GokTurks for such a nice and helpful Thread and board. seen on Tube and said "This was what I were looking for!" Cheers!

I have RCD330 Plus (5314 but not sure 1Gb or 512MB RAM) and a quite simple problem in my head, I read that upgrading to AndroidAuto version fw may cause connectivity problems in while using CarPlay.

Do you suggest updating tthis firmware in this thread to users who uses CarPlay and Mirrorlink daily?

Or is there any bugfixed version of firmware and I missed something ?
Is there a way to backup Stock FW?
MealiSadturkish)
GokTurks Yaptigin Paylasimlar icin minnetarim,Tam da aradigimi buldum!
RCD330+ oldugunu dusundugum bir cihaz var bende Noname. üzerinde C180 var, 60%CarPlay  40%Mirror kullaniyorum. bu firmware geçince CarPlay sancılı olacaksa geçmeyeyim diyorum.
Camera ve cihazı Paket olarak aldım FW update sonrasinda Kamera için birşey yapmak lazım mı ?
üzerindeki Yazılımı backup alabilir miyiz?

yardımın.icin teşekkürler
Your welcome ..You can update your noname with 5314 android auto firmware.. carplay work well dont worry, if you dont like you can re install stock firmware have in forum support carplay only

Tesekkurler. Android auto 5314 versionunu update yapabilirsin. Ben aynisini kullaniyorum ve carplay guzel calisiyor ayrica kirmizi menu oldu oda hos duruyor.. eger problem yasarsan forumda orginal firmware var carplay olan sadece. Onu geri yuklersin.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
is that firmware including Turkish language ?
(02-23-2018, 04:55 AM)serdarrx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is that firmware including Turkish language ?

No only 4 lang not include turkish
Hi, can anyone please post or e-mail me the std plus pss-6.5inch 170421 5515 Tar file.

I get an error everytime I try to extract the tar files from the rar.. I've downloaded the rar file a million times and it's corrupted everytime.

Thank You.
jimbo
(03-16-2018, 12:39 AM)deviant12no Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, can anyone please post or e-mail me the std plus pss-6.5inch 170421 5515 Tar file.

I get an error everytime I try to extract the tar files from the rar.. I've downloaded the rar file a million times and it's corrupted everytime.

Thank You.
jimbo

you will not extrect tar file.. you cannot..  thats why  you get error

Here direct link for 5515
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

and here 5314 direct link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
After flashing firmware 5314, my Bass - Mid - Treble button is grey out.

Has anyone else had this issue? 

Thanks
Will it work on rcd 330g plus Desay 6RD 035 187 A?
(03-23-2018, 01:22 PM)aziz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Will it work on rcd 330g plus Desay 6RD 035 187 A?

No it will not work on Desay.
Only NoName 187B.
Hello,

it does not allow me to update, I get the following, they can help me, they speak Spanish.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)