Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Android Auto FIX variant conflict error
app 
Thanks for help our forum...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

First Please Subscribe My Youtube Channel

FOR FIX variant conflict error PROBLEM...

if you can not flash 5314 and if you see this error: "Error: Variant conflict" Only you can install -> 5515 (first ) then after re install --> 5314

we can not keep 5155 because this frimware have bugs . so need to back 5314 after install 5515

put both firmwares in usb ( fat32 )  and first insitall 5515 after done you will install 5314

[Image: usb.jpg]

Downlod 5515
Hide Post

Downlod 5314 :
Hide Post

if need Anti Code : 0000

Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(01-07-2018, 06:42 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.FOR FIX variant conflict error PROBLEM...

if you can not flash 5314 and if you see this error: "Error: Variant conflict" 
Only you can install -> 5515 (first ) then after re install --> 5314
we can not keep 5155 because this frimware have bugs fader sound and volume. so need to back 5314 after first install 5515..

5515 Firmware First install for pas Error: Variant conflict

Link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

And Re-install 5314

Download : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
its Work thank you  Big Grin
[/url]

And Re-install 5314

Download : [url=http//rcd330plus.com/rcd/5314.rar]5314 C180 Frimware with Android Auto For Noname 187B

Link does not work.
(01-08-2018, 06:25 AM)deep@shori Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/url]

And Re-install 5314

Download : [url=http://rcd330plus.com/rcd/5314.rar]5314 C180 Frimware with Android Auto For Noname 187B

Link does not work.

Fixed.. its work now
(01-10-2018, 02:07 PM)pditchman Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Unarchiving 5515 provides an error. 

Can you repost?

You dont need to extracting tar file. Just put  ( std plus pss-6.5inch 170421 5515 Tar file ) in usb fat32.. if you want extracting try on mac ..
(01-10-2018, 03:20 PM)pditchman Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2018, 02:39 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2018, 02:07 PM)pditchman Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Unarchiving 5515 provides an error. 

Can you repost?

You dont need to extracting tar file. Just put  ( std plus pss-6.5inch 170421 5515 Tar file ) in usb fat32.. if you want extracting try on mac ..

Thanks. I had that. Figured out I needed to use a different extractor on my Mac as the one I was using was giving the error. Many thanks!
No problem Smile But if you want upgrade your radio with this firmware  again i say no need to extracting
First of all, thank you for sharing. This is awesome.

I will buy MQB Radio for Golf 7, No Name, With CarPlay. Can I install on this radio?

(01-11-2018, 05:34 AM)ersinjeofizik Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, thank you for sharing. This is awesome.

I will buy MQB Radio for Golf 7, No Name, With CarPlay. Can I install on this radio?

Your welcome .. Yes you can install ( noname 187B )
(01-11-2018, 09:17 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-11-2018, 05:34 AM)ersinjeofizik Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.First of all, thank you for sharing. This is awesome.

Thank you for your reply.
I made language file modification for WinCE Desay Radio. As it is WinCE, I found files and translated them. How can I do add language for this radio? I looked into firmware, but did not understand something. Can you help me to find localization files in this firmware?

(01-11-2018, 01:21 PM)ersinjeofizik Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-11-2018, 09:17 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thank you for your reply.
I made language file modification for WinCE Desay Radio. As it is WinCE, I found files and translated them. How can I do add language for this radio? I looked into firmware, but did not understand something. Can you help me to find localization files in this firmware?
If you talk about 187B then you cannot modification like win ce. 187B is linux.