Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skoda Green Light Firmware ( 187B Noname )
understood - i should replace textures from skoda fw to 53xx fw and check by myselfSmile
(02-06-2018, 03:23 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-06-2018, 02:08 PM)priZrak Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.так не язык нужно, а скин....
скин - текстуры, с одним и тем же именем...
а язык - уэе уже новые файлы, видоизмененные текущие (для появления РУССКОГО в списке выбора, как минимум...)
We dont understand .. how we can help like this Smile)

You can use google translate -)
can someone to try it?
i can't. i not have device "noname" on the my table.

the names of the textures in the russan 5413 different from shoda version. but the size of the file does not play a role, because it depends on the color coding inside the binary file. they will have the same image size on the screen. need to do correlation names and try replacement.
Which LEDs should I use to make them look original?
I bought this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. but haven't tried it yet...
THX  Smile
Can I use this firmware on the following Headunit?
Device part number: FJF035187
Hardware: 526
Software: 5221
Bluetooth: C180

Will I get smart link if I update my HU with this firmware?
Let me know your comments.
(02-01-2018, 12:54 PM)joneschow Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, guys. I just installed this firmware on my 187a unit which works fine with Skoda green light version (AP_VER=5.4.2.3, CUSTM_PQ=Y307 and BT_VER = C150). The update process goes well and the unit re-boot itself as expect. However, the unit goes into a restart cycle, as the video shows.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I was trying to re-update it again, however the interval between each re-boot is too fast and I cannot get into the software update page.
Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks a lot.

Were you able to get a solution for this?
(02-20-2018, 04:37 AM)leinad_nabla Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can I use this firmware on the following Headunit?
Device part number: FJF035187
Hardware: 526
Software: 5221
Bluetooth: C180

Will I get smart link if I update my HU with this firmware?
Let me know your comments.

Okay, I tried different versions and all trials gave me the "Conflict error"