Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skoda Green Light Firmware ( 187B Noname )
Bug 
Thanks for help our forum...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Please Subscribe My Youtube Channel
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Skoda Carplay and  Android Auto 

[Image: PlPYrQ.jpg]
[Image: gOZ4W2.png]

[Version]
AP_VER=6.5.5.4
CUSTM_PQ=Y802
CUSTM_MQB=V6553
UBOOT_VER=uboot_1.4.3
UIMAGE_VER=uImage_5.1.8
KERNL_VER=3.0.35
BT_VER = C180
VIPAP_VER=6.5.5.4
VIPBL_VER=2.0.5
[Upgrade]
PACK_TYPE=VW_PQ_PSS
[CODING]
BT=0
CODINGS=0

Download :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
you already know something about the software?
can you share the software ??
The software at the foto is not the newest firmware for that radio model, the current version is the SW 5606 with bluetoth C210 and i'm looking for it Big Grin
(01-19-2018, 08:03 PM)metanol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The software at the foto is not the newest firmware for that radio model, the current version is the SW 5606 with bluetoth C210 and i'm looking for it   Big Grin
Lol i know newest but not easy t find 5606.. if you find then share with us. Will be happy Smile
Hi,

I'm new owner of 187B with Skoda theme. Radio is HW 534 and SW 5314 but I got it with SW 5404. Theme is really good and originally looking. I found one bug with AA and Google now - volume after end of voice recognition is set slightly higher than is comfortable. And ON volume level 5 (minimal) is slight louder.

If anyone have SW 5404 or 5606 (??) files please upload it somewhere. I would be happy. Thanks.

Some photos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-21-2018, 10:20 PM)veigy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

I'm new owner of 187B with Skoda theme. Radio is HW 534 and SW 5314 but I got it with SW 5404. Theme is really good and originally looking. I found one bug with AA and Google now - volume after end of voice recognition is set slightly higher than is comfortable. And ON volume level 5 (minimal) is slight louder.

If anyone have SW 5404 or 5606 (??) files please upload it somewhere. I would be happy. Thanks.

Some photos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Where can I get this software/firmware from as mine is 5314 and not Skoda theme?
Anyone must share it on the internet. On another forum AIDU AUTO wrote he can share 5404 FW but he didn't done it. So you may write directly to AIDU. Maybe you would have luck Smile
(01-21-2018, 11:09 PM)veigy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Anyone must share it on the internet. On another forum AIDU AUTO wrote he can share 5404 FW but he didn't done it. So you may write directly to AIDU. Maybe you would have luck Smile

he is on vacation now.. i will shae when he back
(01-22-2018, 12:19 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-21-2018, 11:09 PM)veigy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Anyone must share it on the internet. On another forum AIDU AUTO wrote he can share 5404 FW but he didn't done it. So you may write directly to AIDU. Maybe you would have luck Smile

he is on vacation now.. i will shae when he back

So I will be able to get the 5404 firmware with green Skoda theme?