Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware RCD 330 187B Noname
Hi, I have RCD 330 noname and Linux version. the current version of this device is as follows; 

HW 534,
SW 5314, 
Bluetooth C180, 
Apple Carplay 210.81.

I have information about how to install Android Auto on this device. How accurate is this process and which is the latest stable software for this device? I'd love to share. Thank you.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(06-12-2018, 05:35 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

thank you!!!
thanks
(06-12-2018, 05:35 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I didn't know exactly the software version because I just ordered the device. now came and put it in my tool, but the software information is different and the menu is yellow. can we turn this device into a red menu and install Android auto? Thank you for your help.

And my friend I'm not using Android auto, but I want it to be found in the yellow menu in the same way is not necessary. But I want my version to be the most accurate and the most stable. Should I stay in this version rather than go back to the Red menu and install Android auto?

Thank you so much..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)