Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consumption on rcd330+
I found this photo on a russian shop. Is this possible to add in menu?[Image: k4TqZ3Kk27evCj-QHEiKAHMHkeCQTlVnIEW4V_te...50-h555-no]
Your image link appears to be broken?
[Image: 7Q57jty.png]
I posted it again
How do you do???? Exclamation
That looks to be a 5GG035280B rather than a 6RD035187A/B.

It's designed for MQB rather then PQ based cars which is why it has extra information. I don't think it'll be compatible with PQ based cars nor would I expect the same screen to work on 187A/B units.
Oh, u're right. It isn't possible to have this on our 6RD035187A/B?
(06-08-2018, 11:07 AM)langers2k Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That looks to be a 5GG035280B rather than a 6RD035187A/B.

It's designed for MQB rather then PQ based cars which is why it has extra information. I don't think it'll be compatible with PQ based cars nor would I expect the same screen to work on 187A/B units.

On pic is 6RD035187A..... Big Grin
(06-10-2018, 04:30 AM)stasio Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.On pic is 6RD035187A..... Big Grin

Looking at the some drive2 posts, it could be a hybrid:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It's not entirely clear but I think it's a Desay MQB and Desay PQ which have been combined. As the software will be designed for MQB, I doubt we will get the above functionality on PQ based cars.
In the adaptation menu of the RCD330 there is the Driving School mode. It might be this... But has anyone tried to enable it ?
Yes i‘ve enabled it but i didnt figured it out how to get in this mode, maybe there is no driving school mode!?