Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
187B android auto
Please share your experiences with android auto on 187B noname!

I tried setting it up for a friend but wasn't able to figure it out and have android auto work with his samsung a3 2017 does anyone else have issues??
(01-23-2018, 05:47 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please share your experiences with android auto on 187B noname!

I tried setting it up for a friend but wasn't able to figure it out and have android auto work with his samsung a3 2017 does anyone else have issues??

I am iphone user but android auto work well. Just have bugs bluetooth. Need to re connect when you plug phone i think. 
But you can use web browser and youtube video and you can play video in phone memory. This is really good .. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
i guess ill try again with another phone hmm.. it could not conect for some reason
(01-23-2018, 06:43 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i guess ill try again with another phone hmm.. it could not conect for some reason

If give  error red screen on phone keep trying maybe more then 10 times gor  first connect. I was do same. Plug cable and plug out
(01-23-2018, 10:55 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-23-2018, 06:43 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i guess ill try again with another phone hmm.. it could not conect for some reason

If give  error red screen on phone keep trying maybe more then 10 times gor  first connect. I was do same. Plug cable and plug out

no red screen only black screen and get error on rcd.. then tried mirrorlink showed android screen for 0.5 sec then all black
(01-23-2018, 11:18 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-23-2018, 10:55 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

no red screen only black screen and get error on rcd.. then tried mirrorlink showed android screen for 0.5 sec then all black
You can get any pic about error?
I have the same, but with Galaxy j7 2017.
The phone can not connect.
Is there any list of phones that work with the android auto?
Ehm - have you installed Android Auto on your phone? ?
Yes i install this aplication and everything ok.
Thanks for help. 
Can I change the "welcome to volkswagen" logo to others?
If so, how?