Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between bluetooth verion C180 to C210
OK. Thank you
Ok i have received the RCD330 187B Noname, i have updated it and tested for some days with Android Auto.

I have to say that the RCD330 interface is very quick the sound quality is almost on par vs RCD310 i had before, the BT is awesome the voice is crystal clear (mic is working really good). Android Auto is ok but not perfect from the point of view of the apps... Hope some more in the future.

The wheel buttons works.

The only negative point i found is the Radio RDS that seems to be not AF and also some radio stations name are not displayed. In your opinion will there be some update for RDS? Also can the single antenna wire adapter vs the two wires from car be a problem?

Thanks
(02-03-2018, 07:22 AM)uragano23 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ok i have received the RCD330 187B Noname, i have updated it and tested for some days with Android Auto.

I have to say that the RCD330 interface is very quick the sound quality is almost on par vs RCD310 i had before, the BT is awesome the voice is crystal clear (mic is working really good). Android Auto is ok but not perfect from the point of view of the apps... Hope some more in the future.

The wheel buttons works.

The only negative point i found is the Radio RDS that seems to be not AF and also some radio stations name are not displayed. In your opinion will there be some update for RDS? Also can the single antenna wire adapter vs the two wires from car be a problem?

Thanks

single antenna wire No problem.. for update .. idk we waiting right now only avalible 5314 firmware
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(02-03-2018, 07:22 AM)uragano23 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ok i have received the RCD330 187B Noname, i have updated it and tested for some days with Android Auto.

The wheel buttons works.

Thanks
Can you please post the link of your purchase?
(02-04-2018, 04:37 PM)Sub1n Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The wheel buttons works.

Thanks
Can you please post the link of your purchase?
Here 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello guys ,
Can you help me plz ?
How about this one

???
(02-09-2018, 10:23 PM)you553f Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello guys ,
Can you help me plz ?
How about this one

???

Buy this and upgrade your self.  Smile

Hello. I have read numerous posts but I am still unclear the differences between the noname units with 180C and 210C Bluetooth. Besides the 512mb vs 1gb memory difference, what are the advantages and disadvantages between the two?
C180 Bluetooth:
  • Music, siri, maps and phone same volume level. (if you receive a Phone Call the volume will be the same as music)
c210 Bluetooth:
  • Music volume
  • Siri volume
  • Maps volume
  • Phone volume (If you receive a Phone call it will have its own volume, once the phone call ends it will go straight to music volume)
c180  and 5314 have no siri bugs
c210 and 5515 have siri bugs (no sound feedback or static from siri, however siri works will follow voice commands)
@imgrunge... thank you for your reply. Does c210 require firmware 5515 or can it be downgraded to 5314? Will c180 ever have auto volume control for siri and maps? I want to buy in very near future, price isnt much of a factor.

If you have any links for reference, I would like to read through them. Thanks again!