Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between bluetooth verion C180 to C210
Hello i want to buy a RCD330 for my polo 6R highline (i have a RCD310 now) and i will use only Android Auto since i don't have any apple products.

I see that the suggested one is:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

But i see also this version that has 5515 firmware and C210 version of Bluetooth and the seller is Crngiar (Upring store)

what can you suggest? The versions with 5515 are all bugged? C210 is important onlyfor volume on Apple Siri or also for Android?

Thanks
(01-22-2018, 02:37 PM)uragano23 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello i want to buy a RCD330 for my polo 6R highline (i have a RCD310 now) and i will use only Android Auto since i don't have any apple products.

I see that the suggested one is:

But i see also this version that has 5515 firmware and C210 version of Bluetooth and the seller is Crngiar (Upring store)

what can you suggest? The versions with 5515 are all bugged? C210 is important onlyfor volume on Apple Siri or also for Android?

Thanks
Yes 5515 have mic echo bugs and volume bugs. You can buy noname from AiduAuto and upgrade then wait firmware without bugs with c210. Or you can buy 187E come with different firmware c210 and have no bugs. Check AudioAuto store

C210 volume only siri.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Thanks for your reply. So for the 187B noname 5314 version with C180 BT firmware which are the bugs vs 187E woth version Y510 C210 BT?

Are the volume bugs only related to Car play or also for Android Auto? Also the RDS is working ok?

Sorry for my questions but i want to be sure to buy the right one. I can buy 187E but i want to be sure that the $$ difference between 187B upgraded is worth.

Thanks
(01-22-2018, 03:06 PM)uragano23 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for your reply. So for the 187B noname 5314 version with C180 BT firmware which are the bugs vs 187E woth version Y510 C210 BT?

Are the volume bugs only related to Car play or also for Android Auto? Also the RDS is working ok?

Sorry for my questions but i want to be sure to buy the right one. I can buy 187E but i want to be sure that the $$ difference between 187B upgraded is worth.

Thanks

Right now stabil firmware is 534. You can buy noname and waiting to c210 free bugs firmware.. 187B Noname is good choice
Bought 187B Noname. Thanks for help and i will report back when it will arrive.
(01-23-2018, 10:55 AM)uragano23 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Bought 187B Noname. Thanks for help and i will report back when it will arrive.

Goodluck. You can install android auto when hu arrive Smile
Photo 
После прошивки зеленое меню останется? или он будет красным?
(01-23-2018, 04:17 PM)f.c.s.m Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.После прошивки зеленое меню останется? или он будет красным?

Firmware for vw red menu not for skoda green
(01-23-2018, 05:12 PM)народность Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-23-2018, 04:17 PM)fcsm Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.После прошивки зеленое меню останется? или он будет красным?

No. if initially the green light (under skoda), and after the firmware with the addition of AndroydAuto, the menu will turn red? as under vw?
(01-23-2018, 05:28 PM)f.c.s.m Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-23-2018, 05:12 PM)народность Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-23-2018, 04:17 PM)fcsm Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.После прошивки зеленое меню останется? или он будет красным?

No. if initially the green light (under skoda), and after the firmware with the addition of AndroydAuto, the menu will turn red? as under vw?
Skoda green firmware is different i have no idea this firmware work with green rcd330 but if 187b noname i think it will turn red menu with vw logo if you try to install on green rcd330