Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passat b8 multimedia device CarPlay
Dera all,

I have a carplay device and using with passat b8. I attached hw version and device part no. Is this device upgradable ? What do i need to do for update ? I read sone topics but i dont know it’s desay or noname.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-13-2018, 05:51 PM)gonenct Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dera all,

I have a carplay device and using with passat b8. I attached hw version and device part no. Is this device upgradable ? What do i need to do for update ? I read sone topics but i dont know it’s desay or noname.

Its noname. You can update with c210 bluetooth. First install y510 firmware After done then install it 5314 firmware. Look on firmware topic
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(05-15-2018, 11:56 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-13-2018, 05:51 PM)gonenct Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dera all,

Its noname. You can update with c210 bluetooth. First install y510 firmware After done then install it 5314 firmware. Look on firmware topic
I tried but got error message shown on hoto

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-16-2018, 03:28 PM)gonenct Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I tried but got error message shown on hoto

Look here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.