Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
187B better or 187A?
Guys which version is better? Both can have carplay and red menu, what else do we need? 

Also where can I buy 187B with VW logo on the case??
(01-20-2018, 03:59 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Guys which version is better? Both can have carplay and red menu, what else do we need? 

Also where can I buy 187B with VW logo on the case??

197B Noname better . Yes with  Vw logo 
You can upgrade Android Auto and Carplay if you buy 187B Noname

You can buy here .. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Ah yes yes I had both noname and desay both didnt have vw stickers on the metal case of the RCD
(01-20-2018, 05:39 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ah yes yes I had both noname and desay both didnt have vw stickers on the metal case of the RCD

Bacause sallers put new stickers on noname brend.. but desay dont have vw logo on case bacause desay not oem vw

This is noname and they have vw logo under sticker

[Image: lO7r8J.jpg]
desay not oem vw?? oh wow I figured it is oem vw? any sellers that sell oem vw on ali?

edit: no my noname not have logo
which advertisement did u buy to get with those stickers? mine are identical to stickers shown on aidu noname advertisement yours is very different
(01-20-2018, 07:07 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.which advertisement did u buy to get with those stickers? mine are identical to stickers shown on aidu noname advertisement yours is very different
Yes noname have aidu sticker 
I told you saller put new sticker on vw logo.. if you try to remove it you will see under.
(01-20-2018, 08:31 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2018, 07:07 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.which advertisement did u buy to get with those stickers? mine are identical to stickers shown on aidu noname advertisement yours is very different
I told you saller put new sticker on vw logo.. if you try to remove it you will see under.

One moment I'll take a picture of my 187B noname then you can see what I mean

This is my 187B noname

[Image: VWiPW1z.jpg]
(01-20-2018, 08:46 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2018, 08:31 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

One moment I'll take a picture of my 187B noname then you can see what I mean

This is my 187B noname

[Image: VWiPW1z.jpg]

Same like mine .. its oem vw dont worry. You can install android auto to if you want it will turn red menu with android auto
desay seems like oem vw, their website also looks very good

but how can i order same 187b with vw logo sticker?? do i need to ask patrick???