Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Differences/Disadvantages NoName <-> Desay
(02-06-2018, 06:51 AM)claudiusmarinelus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I’m interested in buying a RCD330+ unit to replace my factory Bolero. I'm an iPhone user and I have an android device. What do you recommend to me: no name or desay? I saw that no name with B and desay with A can be updated. I have an Skoda Octavia 2 facelift 2011. I don't know if there are pros or cons but I'm interested to buy a quality product.
Noname is good , desay brend always restart 5-10 times first start
If you have skoda i think green light and if you have iphone and android then you need to buy Carplay Android auto unit green for skoda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Thank you for the reply!
There is any difference between AIDU Auto version, that you put here, and the other one from Crngiar ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - Crngiar (Upring store)
SW an Bt different I saw...

And now about features:
-Does it change radio frequences between cities?
-Radio music works in parallel with Mirrorlink/Carplay/Android Auto?
-Music put in Soundcloud or Spotify does it work in parallel with Google Maps or Waze?
-OPS works?
-Climatronic infos works? (I heard that doesn't work)

Thank you again!

PS I put a lot of questions, I know Smile), I really want to buy this unit, but not before knowing almost all pros and cons about it.
(02-07-2018, 08:36 AM)claudiusmarinelus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you for the reply!
There is any difference between AIDU Auto version, that you put here, and the other one from Crngiar ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - Crngiar (Upring store)

And now about features:
-Radio music works in parallel with Mirrorlink/Carplay/Android Auto?
-Music put in Soundcloud or Spotify does it work in parallel with Google Maps or Waze?
-OPS works?
-Climatronic infos works? (I heard that doesn't work)

Thank you again!

PS I put a lot of questions, I know Smile), I really want to buy this unit, but not before knowing almost all pros and cons about it.

Yes work well carplay and andorid , google waze work only on android auto.
Spotify and many app will work but i think no soundcloud
Clima not work but maybe need cooding with vcds
Radio frequences , i dont understand  what you mean..but when you change city it will change if different  station radio with same frequences
(02-07-2018, 08:36 AM)claudiusmarinelus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you for the reply!

And now about features:

Different sellers same product...

It does not have RDS but does display radio station name. I haven't tested follow function yet..

also if you have carplay why even bother with regular old radio anyway
Thank your for the answers!
I'll buy it in 2 weeks
Hi everyone, how do I know which version I have?

Desay or Noname ?
(03-22-2018, 10:36 PM)xXGr3mlynsXx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi everyone, how do I know which version I have?

Desay or Noname ?

look hw sw
534 or 541 565 etc.. and sw ; 5314 or 5406 or 5515 is noname 

all others is desay
(03-22-2018, 10:36 PM)xXGr3mlynsXx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi everyone, how do I know which version I have?

Desay or Noname ?

Another usefull tip between Desay and NoName...

Desay.........10A RED fuse at the back
NoName....15A BLUE fuse at the back
(01-13-2018, 08:45 PM)Gokturks SE PUEDE ACTUALIZAR UN:6RD035187BHARDWARE: 036SOFTWARE: 0317BLUETOOTH: C250APPLE CAR PLAY: CPL24.V1.4.3@C1NECESITO TENER ADROID AUTO. Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2018, 01:30 PM)Markus456789 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hola,
quiero comprar la variante 187B del RCD330plus. ¿Hay alguna desventaja al comprar la versión de Noname?

Quiero tener Android Auto y CarPlay, así que estoy planeando actualizarlo al 5314 SW más reciente cuando lo reciba.

Pero tiene la versión Noname peor hardware o peor calidad de sonido (por ejemplo, amplificador con menos potencia)?

Thx por adelantado!

No se puede actualizar ningún firmware para desayun esto solo es diferente Btw desay y noname y desay solo soportan carplay mirrorlink