Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Differences/Disadvantages NoName <-> Desay
Hi,
I want to buy 187B variant of the RCD330plus. Are there any disadvantages buying the Noname version?

I want to have Android Auto and CarPlay, so I'm planing to update it to the latest 5314 SW when I receive it.

But has the Noname version worse Hardware or worse sound quality (e.g. amplifier with less power)?

Thx in advance!
(01-13-2018, 01:30 PM)Markus456789 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,
I want to buy 187B variant of the RCD330plus. Are there any disadvantages buying the Noname version?

I want to have Android Auto and CarPlay, so I'm planing to update it to the latest 5314 SW when I receive it.

But has the Noname version worse Hardware or worse sound quality (e.g. amplifier with less power)?

Thx in advance!

You cannot upgrade any firmware for desay this is different only Btw desay and noname and desay only supported carplay mirrorlink
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
NoName is original equipment from VW. Original device maker is Harmann, but Österreich is far from China. It's a cut version of MIB2 (same device is in the new Skoda Karoq, VW Golf etc.). Device is HW ready for WLAN, USB 2, SIM, GPS, optical out and many more (all this features is integrated in processor), but they are not active and the components are not needed. Desay and other is China shitty copy.
Hi Jandys,
Do You have a official link (statement from VW), or other source to share with us, to confirm? Or is this just your personal opinion?
Thanks a lot
Hi Lizzy
This info i have from Česana. Development and testing center Škoda Auto. But a development buddy does not want to share development software for Škoda Kamiq. :,-(
data from my rcd 330

descice part number: 6rdo35187b
harware: 036
sofware: 0317
Bluetooth: 250
apple carplay: cpl24.v1.4.3@c1

I just want to update for Spanish language but the firware processes I find give me

eror: no data available. please insert a source containing data for updating the software, or check the source,

if you are so kind to put upodate link for my model I thank you
(02-02-2018, 03:35 PM)Odeon jaf Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.data from my rcd 330

descice part number: 6rdo35187b
harware: 036
sofware: 0317
Bluetooth: 250
apple carplay: cpl24.v1.4.3@c1

I just want to update for Spanish language but the firware processes I find give me

eror: no data available. please insert a source containing data for updating the software, or check the source,

if you are so kind to put upodate link for my model I thank you

this firmware for Noname only your unit is desay..
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(02-01-2018, 01:28 PM)Jandys Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.NoName is original equipment from VW. Original device maker is Harmann, but Österreich is far from China. It's a cut version of MIB2 (same device is in the new Skoda Karoq, VW Golf etc.). Device is HW ready for WLAN, USB 2, SIM, GPS, optical out and many more (all this features is integrated in processor), but they are not active and the components are not needed. Desay and other is China shitty copy.

This is false information!
Solución? Is lenguaje spanihs?
I’m interested in buying a RCD330+ unit to replace my factory Bolero. I'm an iPhone user and I have an android device. What do you recommend to me: no name or desay? I saw that no name with B and desay with A can be updated. I have an Skoda Octavia 2 facelift 2011. I don't know if there are pros or cons but I'm interested to buy a quality product.