Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
187B Carplay Firmware 5314
(01-25-2018, 11:56 PM)veigy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Under "iso quickly connect" Ali didn't find anything. Can u give me a link?

But check well socket for connct yout car same or not

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If not same then look this but i dont know how connect Smile

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Wiring this canbus simulator is not problem. But I need to know if it really works... Radio has same connector as car (FAKRA)...
(01-26-2018, 10:50 AM)veigy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wiring this canbus simulator is not problem. But I need to know if it really works... Radio has same connector as car (FAKRA)...

If you wiring good then %100 will work dont worry
(01-25-2018, 10:18 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-25-2018, 09:54 AM)fishku Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you Gokturks - do you know where is this located, physically , in the car so I can check ?

thank you,

Big Grin  You dont need vag come just take it out and plug again after read number or take picture 
https://youtu.be/5CtY9g4TUvs

I found my can bus model number - see attached.

Is this compatible with RCD330g plus so that I will not have any issue with the battery ?

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-26-2018, 03:39 PM)fishku Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-25-2018, 10:18 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-25-2018, 09:54 AM)fishku Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you Gokturks - do you know where is this located, physically , in the car so I can check ?

thank you,

Big Grin  You dont need vag come just take it out and plug again after read number or take picture 
https://youtu.be/5CtY9g4TUvs

I found my can bus model number - see attached.

Is this compatible with RCD330g plus so that I will not have any issue with the battery ?

Thank you.

I think is ok. Look at Attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I tried it on my radio and this message was written to me. I use google transstler so sorry for the bugs. well thank you """ Error: No data available. insert and source containing data for updating the software, or check the source."""
(03-06-2018, 09:42 AM)rocco.go Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I tried it on my radio and this message was written to me. I use google transstler so sorry for the bugs. well thank you """ Error: No data available. insert and source containing data for updating the software, or check the source."""

Whats your unit ? Noname ?
I can not do any updates on my device as desay
Hi, I just bought a noname RCD330 with the following:

Device part no: 6RD035187B
Hardware: 534
Software: 5314
Bluetooth: C180
Apple Carplay: 210.81
Android Auto: 1.3.0

Does this already have the most up-to-date firmware?

Also, is there a way to stop my MK6 Golf's factory bluetooth from connecting to my phone? It seems to connect to both the RCD330 and the factory bluetooth module and I think it's getting confused.

Thanks!
(03-13-2018, 04:31 AM)ap0k1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, I just bought a noname RCD330 with the following:

Device part no: 6RD035187B
Hardware: 534
Software: 5314
Bluetooth: C180
Apple Carplay: 210.81
Android Auto: 1.3.0

Does this already have the most up-to-date firmware?

Also, is there a way to stop my MK6 Golf's factory bluetooth from connecting to my phone? It seems to connect to both the RCD330 and the factory bluetooth module and I think it's getting confused.

Thanks!
You can update with android auto 5314.
Forget factory bluetooth in phone setting or remove plug on factory bluetooth i think under the seat pssanger side