Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
187B Carplay Firmware 5314
(01-24-2018, 09:22 PM)fishku Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear moderators,

I'm new on this forum and I would like to buy an RCD 330g Plus unit for my Vw Golf 5- 2009 from Aliexpress.

I understand that the cheapest way is to buy an RCD 330g Plus model NONAME 187B only with Carplay and to update (following this post  : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and this will activate near car play also android auto.  

Is this correct ? Huh

I found this seller on Aliexpress  : AIDU AUTO Technology CO. , LTD with this product : 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

They have also the model with android auto but I could save some money if you confirm that by following the  link above and update, I will basically have the same unit.

Please share with me other links if any of you, by chance, bought the same product.

Looking forward to hearing from you !

Thanks,
You can buy this from  aidu auto

and 
Yes you can update Android Auto & Carplay Noname 187B only
Fallowing this  link
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
(01-24-2018, 09:22 PM)fishku Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear moderators,

I'm new on this forum and I would like to buy an RCD 330g Plus unit for my Vw Golf 5- 2009 from Aliexpress.

I understand that the cheapest way is to buy an RCD 330g Plus model NONAME 187B only with Carplay and to update (following this post  : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and this will activate near car play also android auto.  

Is this correct ? Huh

I found this seller on Aliexpress  : AIDU AUTO Technology CO. , LTD with this product : 

They have also the model with android auto but I could save some money if you confirm that by following the  link above and update, I will basically have the same unit.

Please share with me other links if any of you, by chance, bought the same product.

Thanks,

I think you need to do this:

-The car model before 2009 need to Use the Canbus   Simulator   when uploading RCD330.

otherwise it will drain your battery

i dont know how to install
(01-24-2018, 11:34 PM)Nov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Is this correct ? Huh

Thanks,

I think you need to do this:

-The car model before 2009 need to Use the Canbus   Simulator   when uploading RCD330.

depens your getaway module number.. After K it will work any model. i have 2008 passat but no drain battery. first need to check your getaway module with vcds
Is there any way I can find this info without connecting to the car via PC ?) (VAG COM)
(01-25-2018, 06:17 AM)fishku Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is there any way I can find this info  without connecting to the car via PC ?) (VAG COM)

You need to remove getaway and read serial number on module.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you Gokturks - do you know where is this located, physically , in the car so I can check ?

thank you,
(01-25-2018, 09:54 AM)fishku Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you Gokturks - do you know where is this located, physically , in the car so I can check ?

thank you,

Big Grin  You dont need vag come just take it out and plug again after read number or take picture 
Quote:-The car model before 2009 need to Use the Canbus   Simulator   when uploading RCD330.

Do you have some info about this Canbus simulator? RCD330 is draining battery in Fabia 2 before facelift and gateway upgrade isn't possible. Radio is talking with car OK - backlight, time, temperature. There is only battery drain issue and rear sensors not working (as expected).
(01-25-2018, 09:11 PM)veigy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Quote:-The car model before 2009 need to Use the Canbus   Simulator   when uploading RCD330.

Do you have some info about this Canbus simulator? RCD330 is draining battery in Fabia 2 before facelift and gateway upgrade isn't possible. Radio is talking with car OK - backlight, time, temperature. There is only battery drain issue and rear sensors not working (as expected).

you need iso quickly connect look aliexpress
Under "iso quickly connect" Ali didn't find anything. Can u give me a link?