Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
187B Carplay Firmware 5314
(01-13-2018, 08:02 PM)kuldeep050 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So Sad for me !!!! I have android devices no option to connect .  

Ok any idea how to connect oneplus 3t to Stereo using MirrorLink ?

well mirrorlink not work good like Android Auto.. Mirrorlink for sony phone because mirrorlink create from sony
first check oneplus suported mirrorlink or not.. but samsung it suported..
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Hello. tell me which one on AliExpress can order a version of NoName 187B (MiroLink and AndroidAuto) that would be a green button illumination for my skoda?
(01-18-2018, 06:21 AM)f.c.s.m Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello. tell me which one on AliExpress can order a version of NoName 187B (MiroLink and AndroidAuto) that would be a green button illumination for my skoda?

You can buy this noname and upgrade firmware your self for android auto ( cheap way)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Or you can buy this come with Android Auto more expencive

(01-18-2018, 11:19 AM)народность Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2018, 06:21 AM)FCSM Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Привет. скажите, какой из них на AliExpress может заказать версию NoName 187B (MiroLink и AndroidAuto), которая была бы зеленой подсветкой кнопки для моей шкоды?

Вы можете купить это noname и обновить прошивку самостоятельно для Android-разработчика (дешевый способ)

Огромное спасибо.
И какую версию прошивки я могу запустить в этом GU?
так был Mirolink и зеленый интерфейс?
(01-18-2018, 01:10 PM)f.c.s.m Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2018, 11:19 AM)народность Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2018, 06:21 AM)FCSM Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Привет. скажите, какой из них на AliExpress может заказать версию NoName 187B (MiroLink и AndroidAuto), которая была бы зеленой подсветкой кнопки для моей шкоды?

Вы можете купить это noname и обновить прошивку самостоятельно для Android-разработчика (дешевый способ)

Огромное спасибо.
И какую версию прошивки я могу запустить в этом GU?
так был Mirolink и зеленый интерфейс?
5606 with android auto
Thank you.
where to get this firmware? for this GU
(01-18-2018, 04:17 PM)f.c.s.m Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you.
where to get this firmware? for this GU
i will sahre soon for skoda
(01-18-2018, 05:04 PM)народность Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2018, 04:17 PM)ФКЦБ России Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Спасибо.
где взять эту прошивку? для этого GU
я скоро открою для шкоды
Я правильно понимаю, что если я куплю этот магнитофон  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
и встроенного программного обеспечения, как показано здесь  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
то будет хорошо ??? HW541 SW5314 (и будут AndroidAuto, Carplay и Mirolink)
Whether it is possible so to make?
Dear moderators,

I'm new on this forum and I would like to buy an RCD 330g Plus unit for my Vw Golf 5- 2009 from Aliexpress.

I understand that the cheapest way is to buy an RCD 330g Plus model NONAME 187B only with Carplay and to update (following this post  : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and this will activate near car play also android auto.  

Is this correct ? Huh

I found this seller on Aliexpress  : AIDU AUTO Technology CO. , LTD with this product : 

They have also the model with android auto but I could save some money if you confirm that by following the  link above and update, I will basically have the same unit.

Please share with me other links if any of you, by chance, bought the same product.

Looking forward to hearing from you !

Thanks,