Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to enable Multifunction steering wheel?
(04-07-2018, 11:53 AM)Simo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Be careful with that cable - the cracked software they send you is probably riddled with viruses, and would you trust that on a vehicle that costs 1000 times the price?

Really? Is that possible to infect my car with a virus?
no, it's totally impossible. Buy the cheaper vcds you can get and don't trust anyone saying the opposite.
(04-06-2018, 01:02 PM)mrtasci Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-06-2018, 12:56 PM)cygamer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-16-2018, 11:02 AM)mrtasci Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.By the way, I can use volume up and down buttons and I can answer phone calls by button on steering wheel while using car play. I just can't see media information and phone information on the dash screen. And if I connect my phone by bluetooth to the radio, I can't answer calls by button on steering wheel. It's  so weird.

Have you found any solution for this?

Yes, I activated Telephone feature using VAG cable. I can answer phone calls by button on steering wheel.

Can you explain how to activate telephone feature?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-14-2018, 04:52 AM)AiduAuto Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It's not for mk7.
I have activated by VagCom. There is no need an additional device for mk7.