Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
187B NoName 5314 Frimware Android Auto And Carplay
Hi. Do you have a firmware with a complete RED theme? This firmware has a green stripe in Phone menu
(02-05-2018, 12:21 PM)axe_ll Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi. Do you have a firmware with a complete RED theme? This firmware has a green stripe in Phone menu
Android auto firmware already red menu .. yes phone menu is green only like oem vw mib unit.. dont have red  with phone menU
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
the download link for the 187B its not working, there is another link you can provide?
(02-06-2018, 12:11 PM)helimaster Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the download link for the 187B its not working, there is another link you can provide?

Link is work try again pls. Thanks
I’ve tried this on a few usb sticks and sd cards and it isn’t recognising the firmware on the them... I have Noname 187b currently with CarPlay.
(02-12-2018, 07:50 PM)dopeytree Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I’ve tried this on a few usb sticks and sd cards and it isn’t recognising the firmware on the them... I have Noname 187b currently with CarPlay.

Usb need fat32  sd card dosnt work for update.. 
just format your usb fat32 and try this
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
First install 5515 then after re install 5314
Hi,

I have the possibility to get a 187B from manufacturer "Trimble".
HW 541, SW 5314
I think it's Noname. Can anybody confirm this?
Android Auto is already installed, but for future updates, I think it's better to take the Noname-Version.

Best regards,
luftpumpe1983
(02-19-2018, 09:19 AM)luftpumpe1983 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,

I have the possibility to get a 187B from manufacturer "Trimble".
HW 541, SW 5314
I think it's Noname. Can anybody confirm this?
Android Auto is already installed, but for future updates, I think it's better to take the Noname-Version.

Best regards,
luftpumpe1983
Yes your unit is noname.
Tru .. better take noname for future
Can someone owning noname 187B post the legal information of the unit. It seems that noname 187B and desay 187B are exactly the same. Both are running Linux. How can u be sure that the update for the noname can't be applied to the desay unit.
(02-19-2018, 10:47 PM)trucs21 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can someone owning noname 187B post the legal information of the unit. It seems that noname 187B and desay 187B are exactly  the same. Both are running Linux. How can u be sure that the update for the noname can't be applied to the desay unit.

desay hw and sw diferent and  not allowed update any frimware
Yes i am sure because many time i try it.. if you want you can try to Smile