Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
187A Desay EasyConnected
Yep. Work well Smile Thanks
(01-12-2018, 09:43 PM)bcmboss Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2018, 10:35 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You fixed sd card ?

It work thx bro  Smile

Your welcome bro  Big Grin
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
I dont know what i did bit i have a message : update eboot fail, eboot.nb0 not found !
Can someone help me to restore system plz ?
(01-13-2018, 04:42 AM)Sfifen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I dont know what i did bit i have a message : update eboot fail, eboot.nb0 not found !
Can someone help me to restore system plz ?

hi.. i think you make mistake and delate some folders. Ask people who have 187A same model like yours and  ask all folders, if you find then replace all folders on wince screen from sd card
Hi ... wince doesn't open I can't get outside from the blank screen with that error message! Any suggestion ? Is there a bootable file directly from the SD card ?
(01-13-2018, 01:36 PM)Sfifen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi ... wince doesn't open I can't get outside from the blank screen with that error message! Any suggestion ? Is there a bootable file directly from the SD card ?

yes they have bootable file in sd card  just fallow direction and check well pls..
(01-12-2018, 10:35 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2018, 09:43 PM)bcmboss Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-12-2018, 10:35 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You fixed sd card ?

It work thx bro  Smile

Your welcome bro  Big Grin

^^
Hi everybody!

I have the 187B model of DESAY (pics attached)
I wonder if this method works for my device

Thx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-15-2018, 09:59 AM)tarek67 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi everybody!

Thx

Only 187A desay this .. for wince not with carplay version
(01-15-2018, 11:44 AM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2018, 09:59 AM)tarek67 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi everybody!

Thx

Only 187A desay this .. for wince not with carplay version

Thanks!
So and If I'm not mistaken, the Desay 187B is the worst in term of evolution? Pity  Sad Angry