Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
187A Desay EasyConnected
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Download this rar file, extract the contents directly into the Card. Then push on the screen. If succeed, you will get in to WinCe Desktop. Then easily reset your radio by pressing long power button (till VW logo Comes).

Note: 5 files (from rar file) should be in the root directory of SD card. Not in other folder.

it does not work 

when i press in the screen nothing happen and when i turn on and the sd on that is what happen

and without SD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-11-2018, 02:44 PM)bcmboss Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.it does not work 

when i press in the screen nothing happen and when i turn on and the sd on that is what happen

and without SD

This is for desay one make sure your hu not noname right ? You press setup button. And try put file again in sd card ( fat32 ) files sd card maybe you missing somthing
Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
I cant do like the video cause i cant turn on my radio i have this MSG like in the picture

(01-11-2018, 02:56 PM)bcmboss Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I cant do like the video cause i cant turn on my radio i have this MSG like in the picture

If your hu desay then you missing somthing in sd card and make sure sd format fat32
my sd card is in FAT 32 :/ 

Juste a question in the easy link the radio can be updated with it ? cause i wana change the SD card maybe it is endomaged

Can i use USB storage ??

(01-11-2018, 03:04 PM)bcmboss Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.my sd card is in FAT 32 :/ 

Juste a question in the easy link the radio can be updated with it ? cause i wana change the SD card maybe it is endomaged

Easylink not updated radio , just update menu way to go wince then press radio button after you can see wince. Easylink just add file in radio for use full screen your phone on radio screen. Yes maybe problem your sd card or your radionits noname
maybe when i do update software i click on navi update, maybe i errase something ???

can you give me pls a file to erase or update base of radio pls
(01-11-2018, 03:08 PM)bcmboss Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.maybe when i do update software i click on navi update, maybe i errase something ???

can you give me pls a file to erase or update base of radio pls

No navi update you will sleck software update ..
can u told me what is my radio pls with this picture

but when i do the update i click os update after that i do navi update