Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
187A Desay EasyConnected
Radio 
First Please Subscribe My Youtube Channel
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

EasyConnected Rcd 330 Plus 187A Desay

Step:
Format a 16 GB SD card using the FAT32 file system and copy the contents from the folder in this:

[Image: sc1.PNG]

• Transfer the 2 apk files to the smartphone and install them. After installation, the app EasyConnected would appear on the home screen. Unfortunately, this app is completely in Chinese language but it doesn’t matter as the sole intention of installing the app is to enable mirroring. We aren’t using the app anyway.

• Enable USB debugging mode on the phone under Developer options in Settings.

• Turn on the HU, insert the SD card into the slot and long press the SETUP button to bring up the service mode.

[Image: 1.JPG]

* Click on Software update/versions, click on Update software:

[Image: 2.JPG]

• The firmware update would take a few seconds and the system would then ask for a reboot after the countdown timer in the dialog box stops at 1. Long press the power button to restart the system.

• Delete all the folders in the SD card except the EasyConnected folder. The folder should now look like this:

Insert the SD card into the HU, long press the SETUP button to bring up the service mode and then press the FM/AMbutton to bring up the desktop:
[Image: 3.JPG]

*Double click on [i]My Device, browse to SDMemory\EasyConnected folder, double click on EasyConnected icon to bring up the application:[/i]
[Image: 4.JPG]

[Image: 5.JPG]
*Connect the smartphone using the USB cable to the HU and open the [i]EasyConnected app on the smartphone. The HU would then establish the connection between the two devices and will mirror the display.[/i]

[Image: 7s.JPG]
You'll notice the mirrored display on the HU with the taskbar at the bottom:

* To expand the window and to get rid of the taskbar, click on the Start button, click on Run:
Click on Windows:

Click on Main.exe:
[Image: 9.JPG]
Click on OK:
[Image: 10.JPG]
The window would expand and the taskbar would hide itself:
Touching the quick access menu on the top-right corner gives this menu:
[Image: 11.JPG]

Video

Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Link does not work :/
(01-09-2018, 12:35 PM)bcmboss Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Link does not work :/

Try again plss.. thank you
Thx the link work now

And if i have a problem can i rool back with any methode ?? Sorry but I try to plan everything in advance lol
(01-10-2018, 06:41 PM)bcmboss Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thx the link work now

And if i have a problem can i rool back with any methode ?? Sorry but I try to plan everything in advance lol

Yes :Smile you can delate folder from radio .. i test it dont worry no any problem.   just follow the instraction
I do what you said and i got lot of selection i choose navi update he still blocked in 0% and when i stop the operation now i have a message who said i have a problem with update restart update pls help me
You should use 4 GB or lower SD-Card, FAT32 Formatted. This update is for Desay SV Radio. (187A) Model. Not for No-Name radio.

I used 4go sd card and my rcd is
187A
Hw025
Sw010
Pls give me a solution
Could you please add a screenshot here?
Did your radio stuck? Is it opening normally?

No now it show me a message error i will try to take a picture