Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
187B Noname Carplay Review
187b Noname Carplay 

Arrow   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Blush
Hello Bro, you could me say what is code to change from MUTE to SIRI in the button of your steering wheel.
Thks!
(04-23-2018, 08:54 PM)R-Line Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Bro, you could me say what is code to change from MUTE to SIRI in the button of your steering wheel.
Thks!

actually i would like to do the otherside. i have the MUTE button on my steering wheel and when i press that button in carplay mode, then SIRI starts.

Also i have the VOICE COMMAND button, which also starts SIRI. 

So one button for SIRI would be enough but a real MUTE button would be great
Well in mine when I press the call key simply calls, it does not call SIRI and if I press it again it ends the call.
It occurs to me that if I do a scan on my VW I could look at what code is assigned to MUTE and test if you can mute it by configuring it. I send you a capture of the steering wheel that I have. The scan I do on the weekend that I am now traveling for work. Regards!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ok i have a newer steering wheel and what you labled MUTE is similar to the VOICE COMMAND symbol on my steering wheel, i also have the PHONE button which lets me answers or end calls and the third on my wheel is the MUTE button.
But MUTE and VOICE are doing the same thing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)