Volkswagen Rcd330 Plus Head Unit Guide , Firmware Update
Difference between RCD330 'E' version and 'noname' - Printable Version

+- Volkswagen Rcd330 Plus Head Unit Guide , Firmware Update (http://rcd330plus.com)
+-- Forum: Rcd 330 PLus Guide (http://rcd330plus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rcd 330 PLus NoNaMe & Desay (http://rcd330plus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Difference between RCD330 'E' version and 'noname' (/showthread.php?tid=86)

Difference between RCD330 'E' version and 'noname' - manol - 02-13-2018

Hello, 

I'm looking at purchasing one of these RCD330 units....I'm looking at one of the more reputable suppliers on Alibaba...I've done a lot of Googling, but no one can offer any decent explanations as to what the difference is between buying the 'E' version...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

and the 'na name' version....

I would like an explanation as to why the 'E' version is so much more expensive...is it more reliable? Does it come with 1gb RAM?? 

Thanks...

RE: Difference between RCD330 'E' version and 'noname' - G@kturks - 02-13-2018

(02-13-2018, 03:09 PM)manol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, 

I'm looking at purchasing one of these RCD330 units....I'm looking at one of the more reputable suppliers on Alibaba...I've done a lot of Googling, but no one can offer any decent explanations as to what the difference is between buying the 'E' version...

I would like an explanation as to why the 'E' version is so much more expensive...is it more reliable? Does it come with 1gb RAM?? 

Thanks...

Just buy 187B noname and update with android auto

RE: Difference between RCD330 'E' version and 'noname' - manol - 02-13-2018

[quote pid='777' dateline='1518536057']
(02-13-2018, 03:09 PM)manol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, 

Thanks...

[/quote]
Why though? I don't understand, surely there must be a quality or feature difference between the 'E' version and the 187B that you can just upgrade? I don't care about the cost, I just want the most reliable unit with the least amount of problems..
Cheers,
James

RE: Difference between RCD330 'E' version and 'noname' - G@kturks - 02-14-2018

(02-13-2018, 07:35 PM)manol Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[quote pid='777' dateline='1518536057']

Thanks...

Quote:Why though? I don't understand, surely there must be a quality or feature difference between the 'E' version and the 187B that you can just upgrade? I don't care about the cost, I just want the most reliable unit with the least amount of problems..
Cheers,
James
If you dont care cost then buy it 187E or C