Volkswagen Rcd330 Plus Head Unit Guide , Firmware Update
R340G camera black screen - Printable Version

+- Volkswagen Rcd330 Plus Head Unit Guide , Firmware Update (http://rcd330plus.com)
+-- Forum: Rcd 330 PLus Guide (http://rcd330plus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RCD330 Plus camera installation guide (http://rcd330plus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: R340G camera black screen (/showthread.php?tid=30)

Pages: 1 2

R340G camera black screen - goran.manot - 01-14-2018

Hello,

I installed camera on my new R340G head unit.
When I put in reverse gear I get black screen on my head unit. I checked my installation on separated monitor.

RE: R340G camera black screen - Gokturks - 01-14-2018

(01-14-2018, 01:49 PM)goran.manot Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

I installed camera on my new R340G head unit.
When I put in reverse gear I get black screen on my head unit. I checked my installation on separated monitor.

I think missing delay box you need to delay box betwin power and camera..
And i saw on picture missing red power cable on rca ( yellow) connector
Look here pls. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This one delay box 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: R340G camera black screen - goran.manot - 01-14-2018

I already bought one :You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

It holds image for 8 seconds on TV next to the car. On car head unit displays black image.

Red cabel is on RCA, it is just hidden with radio it self.
Here is my camera You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

here is also my connection scheme

It  like this 

[Image: G9p4z7.jpg]

It is the same wiring. I just do not send ACC+ from QuadLock connector, instead I found ACC+ in my trunk. Also result is the same, black screen.

Just to mention one more time.
On TV next to the car image is displayed as it should. When I disengage reverse gear image is displayed 8 seconds. When I transfer yellow video connector on car radio I get black image as shown on my first attached image.

(01-14-2018, 08:35 PM)goran.manot Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It is the same wiring. I just do not send ACC+ from QuadLock connector, instead I found ACC+ in my trunk. Also result is the same, black screen.

On TV next to the car image is displayed as it should. When I disengage reverse gear image is displayed 8 seconds. When I transfer yellow video connector on car radio I get black image as shown on my first attached image.

you need power from QuadLock connector to and maybe your delay box not good.. first give power from QuadLock connector then after check  your delay box

(01-14-2018, 08:43 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-14-2018, 08:35 PM)goran.manot Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It is the same wiring. I just do not send ACC+ from QuadLock connector, instead I found ACC+ in my trunk. Also result is the same, black screen.

you need power from QuadLock connector to and maybe your delay box not good.. first give power from QuadLock connector then after check  your delay box

I tried schema that you send me, it is the same result as my first wiring. I checked delay box on separate TV screen, it works perfect.
I also tested AV adapter that I got with my R340G, no problem found in connection. 

Two things are suspicious right now. Or its unit it self or problem is in canbus signal to the unit. 
I found some You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.on some Russian forum where guy had similar problem as myself and he had to put canbus simulator to fix issue with the camera.

(01-14-2018, 08:56 PM)goran.manot Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-14-2018, 08:43 PM)Gokturks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I tried schema that you send me, it is the same result as my first wiring. I checked delay box on separate TV screen, it works perfect.
I also tested AV adapter that I got with my R340G, no problem found in connection. 

Two things are suspicious right now. Or its unit it self or problem is in canbus signal to the unit. 
I found some You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.on some Russian forum where guy had similar problem as myself and he had to put canbus simulator to fix issue with the camera.
i have jetta 2013 and i was wiring like  that and i use that delay box  and works well . i have no idea whats problem on your car.. i was install many camera tiguan and jettta i use same delay box always and same wirid way..

I have 2012 MK6 Golf

(01-14-2018, 09:15 PM)goran.manot Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have 2012 MK6 Golf

i was install rcd330 radio on golf 2011 and they need to iso connector because when i turn key radio bluetooth not turn on and say  turn on ignition key.. radio not dedected ignition key  maybe your car need iso connector or different delay box or you missing somthing when you wirid